I have created the Jason Atkinson for Governor of Oregon Blog Network. Look along the right-hand sidebar and you will see it.
I took the liberty of including a few blogs I am pretty sure are onboard. If you would like to have your blog added to this blogroll, here are the rules:
1) Copy the script below and place it on your blog.
2) Next to the blogroll, place a relevant picture or button. I used this photo from the Senator's legislature web page:
3) Link that picture or button to Jason Atkinson for Governor of Oregon.
4) Include a link to this post, so your readers can find out how to join as well.
5) Make sure all the above is easy to find on your blog! And put some sort of label on it, so your readers know what the blogroll represents.
6) Send an e-mail to the blogroll address, including the name and URL of your blog, expressing your desire to be included.
It's that simple!
Eugene Rant has provided code that includes a hosted photo. Just copy/paste this into the HTML for your sidebar:
<a href="http://www.atkinsonforgovernor.com/"><img style="BORDER-RIGHT:
#000000 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #000000 1px solid; MARGIN: 2px; BORDER-LEFT:
#000000 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid"
<span style="color:#ff0000;"><br>Click on the photo to go to the Atkinson
for Governor website</span><br>BLOGGERS FOR ATKINSON:<br><script
<br>Click <a href="http://gullyborg.typepad.com/weblog_archive/2005/09/more_help_for_a.html">here</a> to learn how to join the Atkinson Bloggers Network.
Thanks! If you get a lot of traffic, you might want to save the photo on your own server, and modify the code as appropriate. We don't want to suck up all of Eugene Rant's bandwidth. And make sure you still follow step 6 above!
In addition to providing HTML code, Eugene Rant is also giving instructions to BLOGSPOT users on how to add this code to your blog. If you are a blogspotter, read this.
Important disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated with the Senator's campaign, nor am I compensated in any way for this. I am merely a concerned Oregon voter exercising my rights to Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Association in support of a cause I admire!