OK, we are now just hours away from Inaguration Day for The Chosen One Who Will Save Us.
But, save us from what, exactly?
I mean, it looks like his government spending policies and national security policies won't be too radically different from George W. Bush, right? So what will the Savior actually do?
Well, here is my personal top ten list of things that He Will Deliver Us should deliver on:
10) Remake all the Star Wars prequels so they don't suck.
9) Get Mother Nature on board with this whole "global warming" thing so we can stop freezing our asses off and shoveling snow.
7) Stop NBC from pan-and-scanning The Office for everyone who doesn't have widescreen.
6) The Children (tm).
5) Killer space robots!
4) Make all the VCRs in the world stop blinking "12:00."
3) Finally stop that pesky Voldemort once and for all!
2) The BCS.
And finally, the number thing the Annointed One should get to work on right away:
1) No more lame reality TV shows!